In a world of digital everything, some things still have to be “real.” Pavement signs, directional signs, and point of sale signage are all necessary in the real world to improve your customer’s awareness and buying experience. What better way to draw in more customers and reach them at specific points in the buying experience, than with Foamex signs? Foamex sign boards are the perfect combination of economy and durability, and give you the signage you need at a price you can afford.
Foamex is the brand name of a particular type of PVC foam sheet, often called Forex, Foamalite, or Palite. The “Foam” part of the name can be a bit misleading, as there is nothing soft or “foamy” about Foamex. It is fairly dense and rigid and, for the most part, can be treated like a solid plastic sheet.
Foamex is a fairly dense material with a smooth finish that’s easy to print on, using large format printing. The boards are waterproof and can be used both indoors and out.
Advantages of Foamex Signs
Some of the major advantages of Foamex Sign Boards include:
- http://dinoprojektet.se/?kapitanse=jobba-hemifr%C3%A5n-chef&681=8c Lightweight – Foamex is created from PVC with a small cell design that gives the sign board superior strength with an incredibly light weight.
- follow link Durable – Foamex lasts a long time, with a warranty against fading for seven years when used outdoors and 10 years when used indoors.
- here Outdoor Use – Created from PVC, Foamex is water proof, weatherproof, and will not bend or weaken with moisture. This makes it perfect for outdoor or indoor use.
- خيار ثنائي الفوركس التجريبي Easy to Use – The strong, rigid material of foamex sign boards make mounting and using them as easy as can be. Mount using screws, double sided velcros, or most types of adhesives.
- watch Cost Effective – Foamex signs are economical solutions for temporary signage, directional signs, or can be a cost effective method for creating long term signage. Additional backing can help create long term signage that will stand the test of time.
Popular Uses for Foamex Signs
There are many uses for Foamex Sign Boards:
- follow site Point of Sale Signs
- enter Outdoor Signs
- خيار ثنائي وسيط cysec Indoor Signs
- source site Exhibition Panels
- http://wilsonrelocation.com/?q=%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%B3 برنامج فوركيس Advertising Boards
- source site Backdrop Displays
- get link Stage Skirts
- http://asandoc.com/?dwonsnow3=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%83%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A9&c44=d0 Museum Displays
- Directional Signs
- Semi-Permanent Displays
High quality graphics can be printed directly onto the foamex boards, creating high-impact signs that can be used indoors or out. Because Foamex is rigid and durable, it makes a very economical choice for signage that can be used anywhere. It’s brilliant, white, impeccably smooth surface is perfect for high quality print results.
Foamex Signs For Your Business
GDPM is your provider for high-impact Foamex Signs for your business. With superior customer service and quick order turn-around, our team of print experts can give you hands on ordering assistance with cutting edge printing technology and super fast delivery. Call us on 01425 621590 today!
Foamex Signs are an economical choice for indoor or outdoor signage. Rigid, durable, and UV resistant, Foamex Signs are your perfect signage solution. Call us on 01425 621590